Website Hubbard Broadcasting
The position of Accounting Coordinator is responsible for assisting the market controller and vice president/general manager with a wide range of accounting responsibilities including accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed assets, deposits, and billings. This position is also responsible for performing accounting activities for payroll, AP, and AR using the professional application of accounting principles, practices and techniques in accordance with industry standards, current laws and Company policy.
- Perform accounts payable duties including invoice review and coding, 1099 reporting and non-cash awards reporting and other year-end and IRS requirements.
- Point of contact for Sales and Clients with current account AR balances.
- Point of contact for Vendors with basic AP questions and issues.
- Assist in Concur expense approvals.
- Month end revenue reports and balancing.
- Maintain proper records for payments to non-corporate entities for government reporting purposes.
- Maintain electronic vendor files of all purchases.
- Fixed asset additions and capitalizations.
- Master the chart of accounts and code payables appropriately.
- Approve credit on sales orders in Wide Orbit system.
- Make daily collection calls and write letters to clients on past due accounts.
- Host monthly aging meetings with account managers and recommend accounts to be placed with outside agency.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Two plus years post high school education in accounting, business, or related field, preferred; or a combination of work experience and education to complete the requirements of the position.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products, especially Excel.
- Knowledge of Wide Orbit traffic system a plus.
- Extremely detailed, highly organized and excellent analytical skills required.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately and meet deadlines under pressure situations.
- Proven experience working in an environment that requires maintaining confidentiality of information.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed