Website Gray Television
Western Mass News is looking for a passionate and visual editor to join our award-winning news team. The candidate must be able to work in a highly functioning, experienced, talented newsroom. Must have experience with non-linear equipment and have the ability to function in a deadline environment. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are needed. If you have an eye for powerful pictures and an ear for great sound, this is the job for you. This is a part-time position.
Responsibilities:Duties/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Editing video and sound for all WMN multimedia platforms
- Must display competence in videography and video editing
- Driving a company vehicle and any other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of experience as a television editor or related internships
- Flexible work hours required, must be willing and able to work a variety of shifts including but not limited to mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights, holidays, weekends, and possible overtime hours.