Website Gray Television
Western Mass News is searching for a hard news, enterprising Multimedia Journalist to join our award-winning team. We are looking for journalists who excel at uncovering, not just covering, news. Must thrive in a fast-paced, breaking news first environment.
Responsibilities:General Responsibilities include:
- Report/Shoot at least one story daily
- Cover Breaking News when it happens
- Take part in daily editorial meetings, pitching stories beyond the headlines
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- College degree and some professional experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Western Massachusetts and New England is also a plus
- Energetic self-starter
- Strong writing and organizational skills
- Enjoy a fast paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have a valid drivers license
As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation. If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", upload your resume and references or apply on www.westernmassnews.com.
You must sign in to apply for this position.