Website Gray Television
Western Mass News is looking for a Meteorologist to present the weather forecasts on weekend shifts, as well as serve as Vacation Relief when other members of our meteorology team take time off. The position provides opportunities to grow and establish yourself as a member of a well-respected meteorology team.
This is a part-time position that typically covers 10 hours per week.
Responsibilities:Duties/Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Forecast weather for Weekend Morning newscasts, as well as other newscasts if assigned.
- Update the weather page on the station’s website, as well as provide weather updates on social media platforms.
- Provide team coverage in severe weather events, which may include in-studio or in-the-field reporting.
- Update staff on emergency weather conditions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Meteorology or Atmospheric Science
You must sign in to apply for this position.