Website Gray Television
The Content Producer manages the daily flow of news to the newsroom for appropriate coverage both on-air and on the station’s digital platforms. This position works to ensure digital content is up-to-the minute, attention grabbing, informative, accurate, impactful and relevant to a variety of users.
Responsibilities:Duties/Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- The Content Producer assists with the daily flow of news to the newsroom for appropriate coverage both on-air and on the station's digital platforms.
- The CP gathers meaningful news information from various sources. They also generate story idea, discern credible news tips, schedule news crews and take in live feeds.
- The CP is also responsible for creating content that is aligned with and enhances the station brand. The CP is also responsible for publishing content on multiple digital platforms, including mobile and online and social networks.
- This person should have solid news judgment, a sound grasp of online journalism and a sense of urgency for breaking news. This is a high-pressure, deadline-focused position, which requires a self-starter, who is flexible and has the ability to multitask.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, or related field preferred
As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation. If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", upload your resume, cover letter and references.
You must sign in to apply for this position.