Website Gray Television
Western Mass News is looking for a Weekday evening anchor who is engaging and also loves reporting.
Responsibilities:This position is a newsroom leader who serves as a co-anchor for our 4pm, 5pm, and 6pm newscasts, and also is a key member of our award winning investigative reporting team.
- Bachelor's degree in broadcast journalism or a related field
- Shows leadership abilities, to help guide other reporters
- Good writing skills
- Good communication skills
- Solid news judgment
- A consistent track record of meeting deadlines
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Familiarity with ENPS is a plus
- You MUST provide a link to your resume reel
- Pre-employment MVR check will be run
- Drivers License
As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation. Interested applicants can, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", upload your cover letter, resume, and references
You must sign in to apply for this position.