Website Gray Television
KTTC is looking for a Full-Time Creative Services Producer to join our award-winning marketing department. The Creative Services Producer will develop and produce creative concepts to support all client-based advertising, promotion, and image, as well as station-based promotion. The candidate will build on their already strong base of skills to expand their expertise in storytelling, marketing strategies, cinematography, editing, writing, graphic design for client digital products, and familiarity with Adobe Cloud programs. Candidates must adapt to the project assigned, visually problem-solve, and enjoy working in a creative environment. This is a fun and challenging job with the opportunity to work alongside a team of creatives who consistently deliver top-quality work in a new and fresh way.
KTTC is the leading NBC affiliate, serving Rochester, Austin, and Mason City as the #1 station for news, information, and entertainment programming. KTTC strives for leadership in our industry and in our community, and does this by keeping viewers safe and informed, supporting non-profits and organizations that serve the community, and helping our local businesses grow.
All employees accept personal responsibility for maintaining the professional culture at KTTC. The KTTC leadership team believes in workplaces “Free of discrimination, harassment, and incivility – and filled with opportunity, especially for those who’ve been traditionally denied it,” (a definition adopted by the work and training put forth by the Power Shift Project). If you value kindness and respect as much as we do, please apply.
To learn more about KTTC visit: https://www.kttc.com/page/living-working-and-playing-in-rochester-minnesota/
Responsibilities:Duties/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Production of client-based commercial projects for several video platforms
- Write, shoot and edit client and station promotions
- Collaborate with team on station events and marketing efforts
- Design graphic elements for broadcast and digital platforms
- Creative Services Producer should be proficient in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Videography and lighting skills are required.
- Social media and marketing experience are a plus.
- Able to work alone or collaborate with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with a passion for creating high-quality content, who wants to learn and grow on the job and continue to develop their craft.
- Valid Driver’s License with clean record.
You must sign in to apply for this position.