Website Gray Television
KTTC is looking for an enthusiastic, innovative leader to manage our station’s commitment to community initiatives. You will work with staff, businesses, and organizations throughout the Rochester-Mason City-Austin viewing area in planning and implementing special projects that support community partnerships and sponsorships. The successful candidate will be an experienced special events planner with a high-level understanding of strategic brand communications. This employee will report directly to the Creative Services Director and interface with multiple departments and the General Manager to ensure effective special events, business partnerships, and community campaigns.
Responsibilities:Duties/Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Leading assigned station projects from start to finish.
- Creating and managing detailed project plans.
- Communicating clearly and effectively, both internally and externally.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive project and event management experience.
- Sincere interest in local news and desire to support community growth.
- Proven track record of working collaboratively with diverse populations.
- Collaborative, team-oriented attitude with the ability to inspire others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, multi-task, and perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment under deadlines.
- A sense of urgency.
- Excellent social media skills.
- Experience with video production a plus.
- Possess a working knowledge of broadcast television and digital media platforms.
- Flexibility to work some nights and weekends as needed for some station projects.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record is required.