Website Gray Television
Our Award winning; duopoly WEEK- NBC & ABC is looking for a passionate sports journalist who can command the sports anchor desk. The right hire will anchor our highly successful weekend sportscast, and find compelling sports stories 3 days during the week.
Responsibilities:Duties/Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Produce, write, shoot and edit daily sports-related stories for our newscasts
- Assist in planning daily and long-term promotable coverage for station and other Gray stations
- Produce and lead effort in production of sports specials throughout the year
- Helping to produce our "Friday Night Lights" and other daily sports segments
- Bachelor's degree in Broadcast Journalism, Communications or related field, or equivalent training and/or experience
- Strong local sports judgment
- Videography and non-linear editing experience
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of sales people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", upload your resume, cover letter and references (Current employees that are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro employee portal) WEEK-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
You must sign in to apply for this position.