Website Gray Television
Western Mass News is looking for a passionate and visual editor/photojournalist to lead our award winning videography team. The candidate must be able to work in a highly functioning, experienced, talented newsroom. Must have experience with non-linear equipment and have an ability to function in a deadline environment. Strong analytical and problem solving skills needed.
Responsibilities:Duties/Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Shooting and editing video and sound for all WMN multimedia platforms
- Oversee the weekly scheduling of videographers, as well as scheduling for special coverage events (i.e. Elections, Storm coverage)
- Must display competence in videography and video editing • Must be capable of gathering news as part of a team or on your own
- Responsible for maintaining assigned gear and live devices (Live U)
- Driving a company vehicle and any other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience as a television editor/photographer or related internships
- Flexible work hours required, must be willing and able to work a variety of shifts including but not limited to: mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights, holidays, weekends and possible overtime hours.
You must sign in to apply for this position.