Website Gray Television
WGGB is in need of a Copy/Sales Support Coordinator that works with and under the guidance of the Sales Operations Supervisor, applies advertising copy to TV and digital schedules and ensures that copy is applied with accuracy – a strong attention to detail is required. Assists sales management and salespeople with administrative support. Strong degree of customer orientation and responsiveness to needs of internal and external customers.
Responsibilities:Inputs copy instructions, coordinates copy and ads per orders, facilitates missing copy and helps research and resolve log and invoice discrepancies checks and confirms orders entered into traffic system. Assists with video editing and uploading commercials. Assist with inputting orders, pulling commercial air times, rate requests, political advertising and post advertising viewership reports. Administrative support for sales management and salespeople. *** Please note, the primary job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the duties listed above ***
- High school diploma or equivalent, technical degree preferred.
- Microsoft software experience using Power Point, Word & Excel required.
- Strong organizational and phone skills and ability to manage multiple projects with strict deadlines.
- Ability to work well under pressure and thrive in fast paced dynamic environment with attention to detail.
- Ability to save the station money by minimizing errors.
- There may be other various sales related job responsibilities that come up as this is an ever-changing business.
You must sign in to apply for this position.