Website Gray Television
KFYR TV seeks a dynamic Web Producer/Video Editor to join our team. The candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day production of our online content. This position will also work closely with the Producer, Director, Assignment Desk, and news staff on the web/social media content. In this position, you will develop content for all our digital platforms.
Responsibilities:Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Produce content for KFYR TV and its web and social media pages. Promote our coverage on our social media feeds, funneling the audience to our site and our broadcast.
- Work under pressure and deadlines.
- Adapt to breaking news and developing stories.
- Communicate with anchors, field crews, and control room staff.
- Must keep up on local, state, national, and international events.
- Organized; able to work with many personality types.
- Must work individually as well as part of a team; requires work with many personalities
- This position requires someone who can exercise discretion, and best judgment and has solid journalistic/ethical skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must be flexible to work different shifts throughout the year
- A passion for news. An AP Style expert. Grammar and spelling perfectionist. BS in Communications or related field preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience producing newscasts or news content online is ideal but not necessary.
You must sign in to apply for this position.