Website Entravision Communications
Serves as the chief of television crew during broadcasts. Responsible for supervising pre-production of topical, news briefs, and other elements related to the promotion of the newscast.
- Participates on daily editorial meetings.
- Operates the video switcher and associated devices during live newscasts.
- In charge of pre-production of topical, news briefs and other elements related to the promotion of the newscast.
- Edits and cuts all videos for the show, including headlines and teases.
- Works closely with producers to better showcase the stories in the rundown.
- Archives and files new footage obtained on a daily basis.
- Records network feeds and daily air-checks.
- Responsible for editing, shooting general assignment stories when needed.
- College degree preferred.
- One year experience as technical director required.
- Able to operate all production equipment.
- Have knowledge of production techniques.
- Must be able to work holidays, nights and weekends.
- Must work hours necessary to perform duties as outlined above.