Website Entravision Communications
This position will oversee all aspects of daily, weekly, and monthly promotion and marketing for the local news department. Will create news promos, POP’s and special event branding campaigns.
- Candidate will oversee all aspects of the promotions, production and marketing and will assist in developing marketing plans for the local news department.
- He or she will facilitate the writing of all copy to include but not limited to On-Air Promotion, Social Media, and Special News Projects.
- Will work with other News Directors, Producers, Assignment Editors, and talent in the execution of branding materials.
- Must execute refined production skills, including writing, editing and shooting techniques.
- Manage and maintain overall promotional continuity, branding and assist the local news department in the writing, shooting, and editing of marketing/promotional materials.
- Must be creative, relevant and a strong leader.
- Excellent communication both oral and written.
- Must have exceptional eye for detail, organizational skills, proofing and clearly understand station branding.
- Must be able to work under strict deadlines, multi-task and deal with a fast paced stressful environment.
- Knowledge of the market demographics, social activities and community leaders. Must have three years management experience or equivalent.
- This is a full time position, actual schedule and hours may vary.