Website Entravision Communications
Entravision in Boston is looking for a qualified Multimedia Journalist to assist with various aspects of news production.
Responsibilities:Responsible for shooting, writing, editing, and publishing content, coordinating and conducting interviews, and representing the station in community related events. Reports to the News Director. Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a Full Time position. Actual hours and schedule may vary. Supervisory Responsibility: Reports directly to the News Director Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Creates multimedia content for multi-platform distribution (TV & digital).
- Shoots, writes, and edits story ideas.
- Coordinates, organizes and conducts interviews.
- Gathers, edits, packages and publishes local news content – focusing on (but not limited to) News, Weather and Traffic.
- Writes text articles, publishes video clips and edits image galleries according to the local editorial “voice in the station’s websites and social media accounts.
- Develops and maintains a network of contacts providing access to exclusive stories.
- Assists producer in establishing sources, finding and executing enterprise news investigations, building and maintaining strong list of story ideas.
- Represents the station in community related events.
- Technical Capability.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Ability to Work Well Under Pressure.
- BA in Journalism, Communication, or related experience.
- Bilingual Spanish/English.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Knowledge of Final Cut Pro is a plus.
You must sign in to apply for this position.