Website Entravision Communications
INTEGRATED MARKETING SOLUTIONS, Entravision Boston, the leader in Spanish Language media seeks an experienced account executive to join our sales team. This career opportunity offers a new, customer-focused approach towards integrated marketing solutions.
Responsibilities:Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees. Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage women and minorities to apply.
- Organization. Excellent organizational skills and an ability to multitask in a high pressure, fast-paced environment. A self-starter.
- Communication. The capacities to attract, persuade, and motivate to develop new and existing client relationships. Must be self-confident and a collaborative team player through a connected environment. Must exhibit professionalism and cultural sensitivity.
- Broadcast. Understanding, experience and exposure to TV and Radio broadcasting.
- Digital. A clear understanding of digital ad-tech platforms and how they can be offered to clients.
- Exponential Alliances and Acquisitions. The capacity to act and think “out of the box” in order to achieve and exceed required results and develop strategic alliances and partnerships either within or outside the advertising industry.
- Client contacts and the capacity to develop Tier 1, 2 and 3 level NYC and other key market relationships.
- Planning. Demonstrated management ability for accountability, planning, budgeting and reporting economic and operating KPIs.
- Languages: English/Spanish
- Technology tools: Office, Salesforce, BI tools, CRM tools, NPS platforms (active interest in the use of technology, processes and BI reporting)
- CRM experience mandatory
- Some years’ experience in leadership brand, marketing, digital or business leadership positions.
- Developing creative marketing solutions beyond a simple reach.
- Reporting to management, developing strong presentations.
- Experience in managing a National or Local client base.
- Experience in developing product and sales marketing presentations to clients (e.g., upfronts).
You must sign in to apply for this position.