Website Entravision Communications
We are seeking an Integrated Marketing Solutions Consultant for our Albuquerque market. This is a Full Time position, Monday through Friday. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
- Develop and maintain relationships with advertisers and advertising agencies.
- Sell commercial airtime, digital media, event sponsorships, and marketing/NTR campaigns.
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- While using corporate tools and workflows, the position must provide world class customer service.
- PLAN & STRATEGY: The IMSC must develop a detailed plan to encourage the growth of new business and while also maintaining and growing existing business relationships. The IMSC presents the benefits of advertising on one or more of our television and radio stations, and digital assets to local business owners and/or advertising agencies.
- REVENUE & CONTRIBUTION: To meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals. To develop annual plans based on existing and new opportunities, bottom up account analysis, industry trends, competitive landscape and growth potential (updated on a Quarterly basis).
- CUSTOMER SERVICE AND QUALITY CONTROL: The IMSC is responsible for developing and maintaining a direct-to-client communication channel. This position assumes that a detailed plan to call, visit or contact customers to survey client needs, satisfaction and new product development initiatives. Uses interpersonal skills to selling commercial airtime, digital media, event sponsorships, and/or customized marketing campaigns designed to achieve the client’s objectives.
- ADDITIONAL DUTIES: Additional job requirements may include research, promotions, development, copywriting, servicing, as well as some collection efforts.
- CRM experience (preferred)
- Some years’ experience in sales, marketing, digital or business leadership positions.
- Developing creative marketing solutions beyond a simple reach.
- Reporting to management, developing strong presentations.
- Experience in developing product and sales marketing presentations to clients.
- Organization. Excellent organizational skills and an ability to multitask in a high pressure, fast-paced environment. A self-starter.
- Communication. The capacities to attract, persuade, and motivate to develop new and existing client relationships. Must be self-confident and a collaborative team player through a connected environment. Must exhibit professionalism and cultural sensitivity.
- Linear. Understanding, experience and exposure to TV and Radio broadcast sales.
- Digital. Understanding of digital ad-tech platforms and how they can be offered to clients.
- Languages: English/Spanish (preferred)
- Technology tools: G-Suite, MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel and Salesforce (CRM)