Website Cromwell Media - WBUZ, WPRT, WPRT-HD2, WQZQ, WBUZ-HD3
WYCQ Inc. is looking for an experienced remote engineer for live, on-site broadcasts for ESPN 102.5 The Game or other Cromwell Nashville stations, as needed, and assist the promotions staff with any requested needs. Previous remote broadcast engineering experience preferred. This is a part-time position and reports the Program Director and/or Promotions Director.
Various responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Test, set up and operate on-site remote equipment
· Supervise remote broadcasts and ensure a quality on-air feed
· Help promotions & programming staff plan remote broadcasts at various venues or client locations
· Assist on-air talent in their use of the equipment
· Assist engineering in maintaining and coordinating remote equipment
· Assist engineering with the installation and pre-test connectivity of IP services at on-site locations
· Assist promotions staff with packing vehicles for remote broadcasts or other on-site events
· Protect the company’s FCC license
· Solid working knowledge of audio and remote broadcast equipment and systems, including the ability to troubleshoot problems
· Experienced in social media, photography, recording and editing video
· Tennessee Driver’s License and the availability of a reliable personal vehicle
· Strong communication skills
· Available to work “on call” at various times and dates (including weekends and holidays)
· Able to occasionally lift heavy equipment (up to 60 pounds)
Qualified candidates will be leaders within the organization and our community and follow all guidelines as outlined in our Employee Handbook.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line: “Remote Broadcast Engineer.”
WYCQ Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
You must sign in to apply for this position.