Website Cromwell Media - WBUZ, WPRT, WPRT-HD2, WQZQ, WBUZ-HD3
Cromwell Media/Nashville is seeking a new afternoon drive co-host for its locally owned sports/talk station, ESPN 102.5 The Game (WPRT-FM). This is a rare opportunity in a Top 40 market for someone with a passion for radio, sports and pop culture. Our ideal candidate will be committed to helping us improve the station’s performance in four key areas: ratings, revenue, partnerships and our community. If you thrive on cultivating long-standing relationships with listeners, customers and community leaders, let us hear from you.
What you will offer:
• Natural leadership skills, a winning attitude and the desire to be part of a team.
• The capability to multi-task and think on your feet.
• A passion for the use of social media.
• Outstanding communication skills at all levels.
• A proven ability to relate to and engage with sports fans, understand the importance of relationships and partnerships with Nashville’s sports teams and organizations.
• Be a credible, reliable source for news and insight on local teams as well as national sports.
• A sense of humor: in a compelling, fun and entertaining way be able to reflect the image and lifestyle of the city of Nashville and Middle Tennessee.
• The flexibility to attend pre- and post-show meetings, press conferences, team practices, sporting events/station events as required.
What we offer:
• A collaborative and creative work environment.
• Opportunity for professional and personal growth.
• Competitive pay, healthcare benefits, 401(k) with match, vacation, and paid holidays.
This is a full-time position, which reports directly to the Brand Manager for 102.5 The Game and VP/Market Manager of Cromwell Media/Nashville.
Sound intriguing? Then email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com, using the subject line: Show Host. WYCQ Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
You must sign in to apply for this position.