Website Bonneville International
In-house Sr. Recruiter
The Sr. Recruiter at Bonneville Communications Corporation will design, implement, and run a strategic recruiting and hiring program for our companies.
The ideal candidate is an experienced employment recruiter with experience in attracting and finding candidates. You might be a good fit for this role if you have a keen knowledge and experience with advanced recruiting and hiring strategies and tactics for candidate sourcing. And you have a strong desire to become immersed in our culture and seek the most relevant candidate in every role. To be successful in this role, you will collaborate with hiring managers in all aspects of the recruiting process and proactively identifying future hiring needs.
You may be an exceptional fit for this role if you have extensive work experience in attracting, screening, interviewing, and assessing candidates in addition to being a strong negotiator to bring new employees on to the team.
This role is part-time (20-30 hours a week). You will have some flexibility and autonomy with your schedule and you can be fully remote. We will offer national-level compensation to the right individual matching this description. The Sr. Recruiter will report to the HR Business Partner.
If you have a passion for people and helping to build a diverse vibrant team, we want to hear from you today!!
About Us: Bonneville Communications Corporation is a values-based group of companies that strive to make the world a better place. Our foundation and digital content group focus on creating inspirational, faith, and family content for diverse spiritual audiences. Through our inspirational content, we encourage positive thoughts and actions in individuals, families, and communities. Our advertising agency is a strategic marketing and consulting agency that exists to solve noble problems, promote positive behavior change, and build relevance for good causes.
12 paid holidays
Possibility to be fully remote
If you’re the person we are looking for, please apply! We offer a fantastic place to work with aggressive compensation, cool perks, a progressive culture, and an awesome work environment with the chance to work on really great projects.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Determine recruiting needs and proactively identify future hiring needs
- Develop a network or pipeline of candidates; cultivate a pool of candidates for immediate needs and future roles
- Perform job and task analysis to accurately set job objectives
- In collaboration with hiring manager, develop, update, and document position requirements
- Create accurate and enticing job descriptions that attract qualified candidates
- Post new positions to appropriate job boards, company websites, social media outlets, and any other relevant candidate sourcing methods
- Use recruiting platforms such as LinkedIn to find potential candidates
- Assist hiring managers by actively recruiting candidates
- Review applications and identify candidates to interview
- Manage scheduling phone and panel interviews Coordinate employment offer creation and start background checks Track and disposition candidates using company HRIS software Assist with onboarding new employees as requested
- Proven success as a recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Solid working knowledge and experience with applicable candidate sourcing techniques, methods, best practices, and trends
- Ability to conduct structured, competency-based interviews
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to interact with employees at all levels of the organization
- Experience with diversity, equity, and inclusion hiring practices
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Experience with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Experience with various selection processes like screening interviews and reference checks
- Strong decision-making skills
- Convincing negotiation skills
- Ability to manage, protect, and maintain confidential information
- Capacity to remain relevant with state employment laws as they relate to hiring
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and/or experience
You must sign in to apply for this position.