Website Beasley Media Group Beasley Media Group
Beasley Media Group
This is a rare opportunity to join a major market radio engineering team to work with state-of-the-art technology at Boston’s Beasley Media Group, which owns and operates 6 major radio stations in a brand-new facility. Also, as the flagship for four of Boston’s professional sports teams, this position includes the opportunity to work on-site for live remotes including play-by-play sports broadcasts. Reporting to the Director of Engineering and IT, your duties include, but are not limited to, studio and transmitter maintenance and construction, remote broadcast engineering, as well as troubleshooting RF Systems, audio routing systems, and working with corporate and local IT. The ideal candidate will be successful in working well with the staff, thinking clearly under pressure, and applying creative solutions in a timely manner.
- Two-year technical degree in a related field or
- Minimum of 2 years of radio engineering experience
- Knowledge of RF Systems and RF troubleshooting skills a plus
- Experience with radio studio construction and maintenance
- Experience with WideOrbit Radio Automation software is preferred, but not required
- Ability to provide helpdesk support to end users for Microsoft Operating Systems
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures regarding Networking
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be willing to work off hours and be on call
- Ensure compliance with FCC Rules and Regulations
- Strong communication skills
- Valid drivers’ license, vehicle and vehicle insurance are required
You must sign in to apply for this position.