Website Audacy Phoenix
Audacy Phoenix is currently looking for a Part-Time Promotion Assistant / Street Team. The main objectives of which are to promote a positive station image, remain engaging and maintain a positive attitude while in consumer-facing and co-worker interactions.
Responsibilities:ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Execute assigned on-site appearances (remotes), promotional activities and special projects; assist in all aspects of on-site appearances including vehicles and equipment (setup/breakdown), prizes/giveaways, signage.
- Assist promotions and sales staff with station promotional activity inside and outside the station.
- Facilitate, attend, and execute the appearance on-site set up and station visibility.
- Be in charge of executing on-location station/client activations and promotions to a degree that will increase audience interaction and engagement.
- Other marketing/ promotional dept. duties as assigned by manager.
- Avg of 15-25 hours per week.
- Candidate must be organized, possess exceptional oral and written communication skills, have intermediate computer and administrative skills, and be able to work flexible hours, including weekends and evening hours, as necessary.
- Must be a self-starter, able to multi-task, pay attention to detail and meet tight deadlines. Must have a positive/upbeat attitude when dealing with customers/listeners.
- A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/
You must sign in to apply for this position.