Website Audacy Hartford
Audacy Hartford is looking for a Sales Project Manager professional to assist the sales team. The Sales Project Manager will assist the sales team with ideation, strategy, pricing, project management and activation to help close significant business with local, multi-market regional clients. The Sales Project Manager will support projects including integrated marketing rate requests that require work with presentations and proposals, vetting accounts, scheduling, tracking projects, invoicing, and some post-sale activation. We’re looking for someone with a passion for media, partnerships, and client/partner solutions. A collaborative spirit, results-oriented mindset, and ability to handle many projects at once are a must.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
Responsibilities:Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, handling logistics of several campaigns at one time while tracking timelines/due dates for campaign deliverables, launches and/or revisions. This includes assisting with form completion and understanding of sales and digital workflow processes.
- Project manage media integrated campaigns through execution and distribution by coordinating with internal and external teams and stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with account executives, regional digital campaign manager, sales manager’s and digital sales manager to ensure streamlined campaign onboarding and creative development for media campaigns.
- Act as an extension of the sales team by assisting with sales development, sales material creation, product pricing, marketing communications, sponsorship proposals & post sale recaps.
- Work closely with the sales and digital team to ensure campaign recaps are completed ahead of schedule, have correct data and develop insights for campaign improvement
- Proven ability to multi-task and proactively follow up on multiple concurrent tasks and high priority requests.
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external teams.
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal skills, collaborate with others; maintain composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities.
- Assist in daily administrative operations for the sales team. other responsibilities that may arise due to the business environment may be assigned
- Be able to work with minimal supervision on complicated and multi-pronged projects
- 1-3 years’ experience working in marketing, media, or a related field. Radio a plus
- Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
- Excellent presentation and proofing skills, strong attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.)
- Experience with Workfront (f/k/a AtTask) desired
- College Degree preferred
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires the use of an applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance is required
You must sign in to apply for this position.