Website Audacy Hartford
Audacy Hartford is looking for a sales professional to join our team. Is this you?
- You’ve been a self-motivated go-getter your whole life.
- You are a strong communicator with the ability to persuade and influence others.
- The word “No” only fuels you to find a way to get a “Yes”.
- You are passionate about the things you believe in.
- You can strike up a conversation with anyone.
- You are creative and like seeing your clients realize success through your efforts.
- You are detail oriented and take pride in a job well done.
As a part of our sales team, you will develop custom marketing programs for new customers throughout the New England area. Audacy Hartford consist of four radio stations including our digital properties. We will help you develop customer relationships through prospecting, networking and referrals from existing clients. Once you are up and running, you will create integrated marketing solutions that include powerful radio campaigns, exciting events, impactful social influencer and digital campaigns and more.
Bring with you each day a great attitude and a drive to win. More than a job, this is a career. If you are interested in earning commission based on your hard work and thriving in a highly energetic sales environment, we would like to talk to you.
- Prospecting businesses to create integrated marketing solutions for them that may include radio, digital assets, events, social media assets and more.
- Preparing promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers by providing top quality service.
- Communicating with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
- Achieving sales goals, attending meetings and training sessions.
- Prospect categories and solicit new business.
Requirements:Qualifications: The successful candidates must possess exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills. They must be self-motivated, goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. You must be a hunter. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and be cheerful, cooperative and productive. In addition, the right candidate must have:
- High school diploma; college preferred.
- Prior experience in sales/marketing; previous radio or digital sales experience preferred.
- Must also have basic knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
You must sign in to apply for this position.