WSFA 12 News has served a 15-county DMA and is Central and South Alabama’s most trusted source for news and weather information.
WSFA 12 News is seeking an Account Executive, a self starter with a sense of urgency who can sell new business on-air, on-line, and on mobile platforms. Candidates must be detail oriented and have excellent communication & customer service skills.
General Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
• Sell new business on-air, on-line, and on mobile platforms
• Candidates must be detail oriented and have excellent communication & customer service skills
• Ability to exceed budget through new business development
• Self starter, with the ability to interact and influence others in a positive manner while working in a fast-paced environment
• High achiever with excellent communication skills, creativity, and persistence
• Strong work ethic and integrity
• Problem solving and organizational skills
• Applicants must be proficient working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Applicants should be prepared to have a robust new business goal
– Bachelors Degree Preferred
– 1-3 Years of Sales Success in TV, Radio, Digital or Cable Preferred
– Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
– Valid drivers license and clean driving record
– Pre-employment drug screen and MVR check required
Please apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings and attach resume.
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Job posted by an Equal Opportunity Employer